Easily find your size
- The bra that dresses optimally must have the cup that adheres well to the breast and also laterally and the undersea must not tighten or 'mark'.
- Pregnancy bras are normally worn from the 4 month and for this reason the lacing must take place in the narrowest position so in the following months it can widen.
- Breastfeeding bras are purchased before calving. A higher size of circumference and cup is recommended because the breast will increase again.
- Pregnancy sheaths are normally worn from 6 months. It is necessary to pay close attention that the waist and the leg turn do not tighten.
- Postpartum bands are necessary immediately after childbirth (already in the hospital). You need to buy the size you wore before pregnancy.