GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
A - INTRODUCTION
These general conditions of sale (hereafter only "General Conditions") govern the sale of products marketed by www.mysanity.it. All contracts for the purchase of products concluded, through the website www.mysanity.it and according to the procedures indicated therein, between the seller and the customer, will be governed by these General Conditions.
B - ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The contract concluded between mysanity and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by mysanity, who reserves the right, in his unquestionable judgment, to accept the order. The acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various methods provided, the Customer declares to have seen all the indications provided during the purchase procedure and to accept in full the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
- If the Customer is an end consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. Regulation (EEC) Nos 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree No 185/1999 on distance selling.
- Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or property, caused by the failure, even partial, to accept an order.
C - HOW TO BUY
- The Customer can purchase only the products in the electronic catalog of mysanity at the time of the submission of the order and can be viewed at (URL) www.mysanity.it, as described in the relevant fact sheets.
- The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by mysanity through an e-mail response, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. The message reproduces all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, in the manner described in this document.
- In the event of non-acceptance of the order, mysanity undertakes to promptly communicate to the Customer, in the same way.
- All prices on the site are to be understood as prices to the public, including VAT. mysanity reserves the right to change prices at any time, without any prior notice.
D - METHOD OF PAYMENT
mysanity accepts payments in the following ways:
- Bank transfer to the coordinates transmitted during the order phase. The reason for the transfer must always include the customer's name and surname, together with the number of the order placed, as indicated in the e-mail received by the Customer following the purchase.
- Cash on delivery: payment will be made by the Customer upon receipt of the goods. Cash on delivery is only possible for shipments to Italy.
- PayPal, through your account PayPal or by credit card. In cases of purchase of the goods with credit card payment method, at no time during the purchase procedure mysanity is able to know the information related to the buyer's credit card, as they are typed directly on the website of the bank that manages the transaction (with very high security systems). No computer archive of mysanity contains, nor does it store, such data. Under no circumstances mysanity therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties, when paying for products purchased on www.mysanity.com.au
E - CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the event of non-acceptance of the same by mysanity, the same at the same time will require the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the committed amount. Cancellation is possible until the time of shipment of the goods. The release times, for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their natural expiration (24th day from the date of authorization). Required the cancellation of the transaction, in no case mysanity can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the non-release of the amount committed by the banking system.
F - METHOD AND DELIVERY COSTS
- Shipments are made only by express courier. The courier makes the first delivery without notice. In case of absence of the Customer, the courier leaves a notice and retryes the delivery within 24 hours; in case of further absence, notice is again left and the customer is contacted by the courier for the third attempt. If this is also not successful, the Customer will be contacted by mysanity with whom he will define the details of the delivery. If even the fourth attempt is not successful, the goods will be returned to mysanity, with consequent cancellation of the order and nothing will be due to the Customer.
- For the issue of the invoice it is essential to provide the tax code and /or VAT number, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is authentic.
- The shipping and delivery costs are borne by the Customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order. The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen at the time of the order. No additional charges or commissions are due to mysanity.
- The delivery of the purchased products usually takes place within 2 working days (for deliveries to Italy); they may be subject to change due to force majeure or due to traffic conditions and roads in general or by act of the Authority.
- No liability can be attributed to mysanity in case of delay in the fulfillment of the order or in the delivery of the ordered goods.
- At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages in delivery corresponds to what is indicated on the invoice;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor wet or, in any case, altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal ties).
Any damage or mismatch of the number of packages or indications, must be immediately disputed to the courier who makes the delivery, placing the wording "pick up with reserve" on the appropriate accompanying document and confirmed, within two days by email or registered mail a.r., MYSANITY - Via Clivio 43, 21059 Viggiù (VA).
Even in the presence of a healthy packaging, the goods must be verified by the Customer within two days of receipt. Any hidden anomalies, must be reported in writing by e-mail or recommended a.r. Any reporting beyond these deadlines will not be taken into account. For each declaration, the Customer assumes full responsibility for what has been stated. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to object to the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
G - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pursuant to Legislative Decree 185/99, relating to consumer protection in respect of contracts concluded remotely, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase of the good /service received within 15 working days from the delivery of the goods or the conclusion of the contract in the case of the provision of services.
- Withdrawal must be exercised by sending a written communication by registered letter with notice of return (A/R) expressing the will to withdraw from the contract concluded. This communication must be sent to: mysanity - Via Clivio 43 , 21059 Viggiù (VA). The communication can also be sent within the same period by email to the address email@example.com.
- If the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal, he must also provide for your expenses to return the INTEGRA and UNUSED goods and in its original packaging at: MYSANITY - Via Clivio 43 , 21059 Viggiù (VA).
- The return must be made no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the item with a free port package (the date of shipment will be authentic). Under no circumstances will cash-on-delivery parcels be collected or in assigned port.
- At this point, if the right of withdrawal has been exercised by the Customer in accordance with these instructions, mysanity will refund to the Customer, within a maximum period of 15 days from receipt of his communication, the sum incurred for the purchase of the goods, net of shipping costs.