GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
A - INTRODUCTION
These general conditions of sale (hereinafter only "General Conditions") govern the sale of products marketed by www.mysanity.it. All contracts for the purchase of products concluded, through the website www.mysanity.it and according to the procedures indicated therein, between the seller and the customer, will be governed by these General Conditions.
B - ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The contract stipulated between MySanity and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by MySanity, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
- If the Customer is a final consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of the Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 on distance selling.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
C - PURCHASE METHOD
- The Customer can only purchase the products present in the MySanity electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable at the address (URL) www.mysanity.it, as described in the relevant information sheets.
- Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by MySanity by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
- In the event of non-acceptance of the order, MySanity undertakes to promptly notify the Customer, in the same manner.
- All prices on the site are to be intended as prices to the public, inclusive of VAT. MySanity reserves the right to change prices at any time, without prior notice.
D - METHOD OF PAYMENT
MySanity accepts payments in the following ways:
- Bank transfer to the coordinates sent during the order. The name and surname of the customer must always appear in the reason for the transfer, together with the number of the order placed, as indicated in the e-mail received from the customer following the purchase.
- Cash on delivery: payment will be made by the customer upon receipt of the goods. Cash on delivery is only possible for shipments to Italy;
- Paypal, through your Paypal account or by credit card;
- Satispay with your own account;
- Stripe, an external platform for online payments that allows you to accept payments with debit cards, rechargeable cards, credit cards and digital wallets.
- In cases of purchase of goods with credit card payment methods, at no time during the purchase procedure is MySanity able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card, as they are typed directly on the website of the bank that manages the transaction (with very high security systems). No MySanity computer archive contains or retains such data. In no case can MySanity therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of products purchased on www.mysanity.it
E - CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of non-acceptance of the same by MySanity, the same will simultaneously request the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the committed amount. Cancellation is possible up to the time of shipment of the goods. The release times, for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their natural expiry date (24th day from the date of authorization). Once the cancellation of the transaction has been requested, in no case can MySanity be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
F - METHOD AND DELIVERY COSTS
- Shipments are made only by express courier. The courier makes the first delivery without notice. In case of absence of the Customer, the courier leaves a notice and retries the delivery in the following 24 hours; in case of further absence, a notice is left again and the customer is contacted by the courier for the third attempt. If this is also unsuccessful, the Customer will be contacted by MySanity with which he will define the delivery details. If the fourth attempt is also unsuccessful, the goods will be returned to MySanity, with consequent cancellation of the order and nothing will be due to the Customer.
- For the issuance of the invoice it is essential to provide the tax code and / or VAT number, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is authentic.
- Shipping and delivery costs are charged to the customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen at the time of the order. No additional fees or commissions are payable to MySanity.
- The delivery of the purchased products usually takes place within 2 working days (for deliveries to Italy); they may undergo variations due to force majeure or due to traffic and road conditions in general or by act of the Authority.
- No responsibility can be attributed to MySanity in case of delay in the order or delivery of the ordered goods.
- Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the invoice;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or, in any case, altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage or the mismatch in the number of packages or information must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery, adding the wording "conditional collection" on the appropriate accompanying document and confirmed, within two days by mail or registered letter with return receipt, Mysanity - Via Clivio 43, 21059 Viggiù (VA).
Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked by the customer within two days of receipt. Any hidden anomalies must be reported in writing by e-mail or registered letter. Any report beyond the aforementioned terms will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration, the Customer assumes full responsibility for what is declared. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
G - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pursuant to Legislative Decree 185/99, relating to the protection of consumers in relation to contracts concluded at a distance, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase of the good / service received within 15 working days from the delivery of the good or from the conclusion of the contract in the case of provision of services.
- The withdrawal must be exercised by sending a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org that expresses the desire to withdraw from the concluded contract.
- If the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal, he will also have to arrange for the return of the INTEGRAL and NOT USED goods and in their original packaging to the address: Mysanity - Via Clivio 43, 21059 Viggiù (VA).
- The return must be made no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the item with parcel prepaid (the date of shipment will prevail). In no case will not be collected parcels on delivery or carriage forward.
- At this point, if the right of withdrawal has been exercised by the Customer according to these instructions, MySanity will reimburse the Customer, within a maximum period of 15 days from the receipt of his communication, the sum incurred for the purchase of the goods, to the net of shipping costs.